General Liability InsuranceFor medical professional and facilities
What is General Liability
General Liability covers medical expenses and attorney fees which result from bodily injuries and property damage that your company or organization could be legally responsible for. General liability insurance can help cover medical expenses and attorney fees resulting from bodily injuries and property damage for which your company may be legally responsible.
What does general liability insurance cover?
General liability insurance policies typically cover you and your company for claims involving bodily injuries and property damage resulting from your products, services or operations. It may also cover you if you are held liable for damages to a landlord’s property.
Our general liability coverage program is the best in the industry, with “A” rated carriers, flexible packages and $10 million in excess capacity.
- $10,000,000 Excess Capacity available.
- Commercial General Liability.
- ISO Occurrence and Claims-made coverage forms.
- Customized Coverage.
- Per Location aggregate endorsement.
- Hired and Non Owned Auto (supported).
- Blanket Additional Insured.
- Employee Benefits Liability.
- Stop Gap Liability.