Last updated: June 14, 2023
Who we are
Information We Collect
When you interact with Westwood Insurance Group, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Personal Information from Commercial Agents:
- Name, business name, and contact details (such as email address, phone number, and postal address).
- Professional information, including licensing details, certifications, and business history.
- Financial information necessary for processing payments and insurance coverage.
- Personal Information from Individuals Or organizations Inquiring about Insurance:
- Name, contact details (such as email address, phone number, and postal address).
- Information related to your insurance needs, including property details, coverage requirements, and any relevant claims history.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We use your information to process and manage commercial insurance applications, respond to inquiries, and provide you with the requested insurance products or services.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, provide updates about your insurance policies, and inform you about relevant products or services.
- Analytics and Improvements: We may use your information to analyze trends, track website usage, and improve our services, including our website’s functionality and user experience.
- Legal Compliance: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes, including responding to lawful requests and protecting our rights or the rights of others.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of your personal information. Westwood Insurance Group does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services. These providers have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., court orders, government agencies).
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. However, please note that no data transmission or storage method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information held by Westwood Insurance Group. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us by phone: 855-351-7487 or using the webform on the contact page: https://westwoodinsurancegroup.com/contact-us/ Please note that certain legal obligations or legitimate business interests may prevent us from immediately deleting your information.
insurance for allied health care
insurance for hospitals
Hospital Insurance typically covers all or part of the potential liability for hospital services. It includes medical malpractice, accidents involving hospital employees and equipment, care during surgery or any other invasive treatment, after-hours care arrangements by staff who need help with their children and more.
insurance for long term care facilities
Long term care facilities must protect themselves against potential liability arising from incidents within their facility. Westwood can help you negotiate a package tailored to your long term care facility client.
insurance for medical providers
traditional insurance products
Westwood have fostered exceptional relationships with underwriters and we go to great lengths to keep abreast of their latest products, changes in requirements and restrictions, including having weekly calls with the carriers, which you can see here, by joining our insurance insider group.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Medical Malpractice Insurance)
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP Insurance)
- Excess and umbrella coverage
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Telemedicine Malpractice Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O) insurance
- Sexual Abuse & Molestation (SAM) insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- RAC Audit Coverage
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Liability insurance
- HNO Insurance
- Fully/Partially Funded insurance
- Crime Insurance
Westwood President, Michael Richards has extensive experience in setting up alternative structures for larger clients. Here are some examples:
- Starting a Single Parent Captive (Pure captive)
- Joining a Protected Cell Captive (Segregated Cell)
- Micro Captive Insurance
- Group Captive Insurance
- Risk Retention Group (RRG)
- Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Captive
- Stand alone ERP (extended reporting period)
- Loss Portfolio Transfers (LPTs)
If you think your client could be large and stable enough to benefit from starting or participating in a captive or has a special need for another alternative structure, contact Michael Richards now by phone: 855 351 7487.